Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free to join our community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*~Sakura//Kiyami's Graduation~*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura
Sugoii
Sugoii
Sakura

*~Sakura//Kiyami's Graduation~* Empty
PostSubject: *~Sakura//Kiyami's Graduation~*   *~Sakura//Kiyami's Graduation~* EmptyThu Jun 17 2010, 20:16

Hello everybody Smile I just wanted to create a new topic to let you guys know that I will not longer be a part of Niku Project, [new] Niku Project, OR Sweet Girl Project...

This isn't because I did something wrong project-wise or anything, but it's basically just because it's so quiet all the time and having people not even keep up with lines and everything >.< I feel like everytime we get new Single info out, nothing really ever happens with them anyway and I'm just wasting my time & energy working on my lines knowing they're never going to get mixed anyway; or if they do get mixed, it's always waaaaay after the Deadline is Due XP

So with that being said, I'm basically graduating myself from these Project, and for anyone who reads this, is still in the Project and all that it works for (whatever that may be), thanks for taking me in as your Sub-Leader, and I really hope you guys are able to make a turn for the better. If not, I hope that at least you'll be able to accomplish all that you hope to work towards Very Happy See ya on the flip side Girls! ^-^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kiyami218

*~Sakura//Kiyami's Graduation~*
Page 1 of 1